Monday, October 16, 2006

tuning a run

One of the more surprising aspects of my newfound jogging (or yogging. it might be a soft j, I don't know) habit is that I don't mind running without any music. Spending 1h of my personal time without any tunes is pretty rare for me, outside of work. But when I run I don't really think about it as a hassle to "just" have to think about stuff.
However, when the new ipod shuffle is released (supposedly sometime in October), I will acquire it faster than a Cobra snake trained in the ancient ways of the ninja. The incorporated clip, the small size and the (relatively) affordable price make this one a can't miss for my next buy.
Materialistic fool ? Yes, hopelessly. But I'm also an Apple shareholder. So in a way all I'm doing is supporting my stock price. Right ?

No comments: