Monday, April 16, 2007

witty like Sunday morning


this is an example why I should carry around my digicam more. I've been past this store countless times since moving here, yet this weekend was the first time I had the opportunity to take a picture of its great sign.
I often feel self-conscious when taking pictures in public, but I'm trying to force myself to overcome that mental block because, although I'm a very average picture-taker (note my avoidance of the p-word), they're always fun to look at later. Plus Flickr is harder to stop than Pringles once you open an account. It is a beast that needs to be fed, constantly.
Next up: going up to the top-floor of the double-decker I take home from work and filming the journey home. I'm sure Oxford Street will provide scenery as enthralling, if not more, as what I filmed in my Lelouch-like On The 39.

No comments: