Monday, April 23, 2007

not too shabby

this past February , basketball demi-god Michael Jordan announced his divorce from his wife of 17-years, Juanita. So what's the guy been keeping up to since then? Apparently, chilling in Cabo-San Lucas with other pursuers of the fairer life:
This picture just about made my day, if not my week. While chica numero uno has a very classic (some might say Austen-ish) pageant-girl party pose, chica numero dos takes the cake with her mystified yet entranced air. And they're cutting rug with Mike Jordan, possibly to the bopping sounds of My Humps or some such sonic twinkie. Truth be told I don't know if there's anything better in the universe than Michael Jordan on spring break. And if there is, I hope the Internet gives me at least a week before finding out. I can't be coming across glorious pics like this one too often, I need some moderation.

And speaking of the good life, here's the booty I was able to sneak past the tight Eurostar security. Something makes me think I'm gonna have to keep going to the gym four times a week for the foreseeable future...:

No comments: