Wednesday, September 13, 2006

nanopod

well, well, well, just like I thought, Apple has unveiled a new iPod nano. The product line is expanded with more colors, and the player itself will now come in a iPod mini-like aluminum body, which is great because I tend to drop mine kinda often.
The nano now comes in 3 capacities : 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB. Currently owning a 6 GB mini, I'm highly tempted by the 8 GB one, which comes in black (the 2 GB coming in silver and the 4 GB in a variety of colors). One of the reasons is the player itself is very snazzy, but another is that it can be used with the iPod+Nike kit, which enables you to track your running stats online.
I was semi-anticipating this release, so in a way I was already considering whether to purchase it or not, but having it official means I'm faced with the choice of buying it now or in a few months. Something tells me it's gonna be sooner rather than later...

No comments: