Thursday, September 21, 2006

lost

in three short years the TV show Lost has become a global phenomenon. I've watched all the episodes thanks to the wonders of the internet since the very first one, and I'm hooked to its great mix of mystery, drama and action.
Season 3 is set to start in the US on Oct. 4, and to prepare myself for the event, I decided to catch up on the previous seasons. I already own the season 1 DVD boxset, and ordered season 2 (which should arrive anyday now), so my goal is to watch a bunch of "relevant" episodes to remind myself of the main plot points in time for the first ep. Last night I watched the first episode from season 1, and it's funny how many details I'd forgotten. Guess that's what these DVDs are for.
Since this is one of my top current TV shows (with The Office (US) and The Wire), I'm even considering watching it live via the Internet. Which means getting up at 4am, something I haven't done since I used to regularly do it for NBA games back when I had the energy to do so.
To paraphrase the one and only Barenaked Ladies, "sleep, who needs it ?"

No comments: