Monday, September 18, 2006

GQ

I've recently noticed that my clothes are very mono-branded. What I mean is that for a specific item, when I find a brand/model that I like, I'm not hesitant to get a bunch of it. That is all the more true ever since I had to renew almost my entire wardrobe, after having lost a lot of weight. Since I didn't want to wait to wait to buy more expensive/trendy items, I tried to find cheaper solutions that I could buy in "bulk" while still retaining some modicum of cool. It's fun to wear your old too-marge clothes at first, but after a while you feel like you don't have to dress like you got hand-me-downs from your big brother.
Therefore I now have mostly all American Apparel tees, all my suits are from H&M and my jeans come from Topman. Funny I'd never noticed this before.

No comments: