Monday, July 21, 2008

weezy


since I'm going to suffer from these stupid summer allergies, it sure would be nice to have some semblance of summer weather, too. And no, 19° sunny afternoons do not count, although to hear my British coworkers when we stepped out to get some lunch, it was like we were in Ibiza. Although you never know when they're joking about these things, considering how good they're at the deadpan humor. Something tells me they weren't in this case though.
Today's run was definitely the yang to yesterday's yin. Immense motivation, but 0 legs and not a lot of breath, which made for a slightly uncomfortable outing. In a way it's good because it's a reminder that running isn't about ease or comfort, but about perseverance (and good old-fashioned work ethic). Also I've now started tracking my pace when I run, instead of time/distance, and it does seem to make a big difference in regularity. Anyway I'll probably take tomorrow off, see how my legs react next time I go.

distance: 4.41m
time: 33'17"
pace: 7'32"
cal: 596

No comments: