Monday, July 28, 2008

free will

having completed my second shirtless run in a row today, I am now officially declaring open the summer season. It will probably last just two more days, but that would still be one more than last year, so who's complaining. Although since I was the only topless runner (I think I just increased my google searches by 479%) in sight, you wouldn't have known it. Walk past any English pub at 4pm on a Saturday and you're likely to find a few guys with their shirts off, pasty complexion and all, but apparently this doesn't apply to a situation where it's actually convenient to do so. Their loss, because there's definitely something liberating about the outfit. Although if you're gonna go for it, try to avoid a day when you're gonna stumble and fall across the gravel path.

stats
distance: 6.82m
time: 51'01"
pace: 7'28"
cal: 921

No comments: