Sunday, January 14, 2007

make money money, go shopping

the winter sale period started this past Wednesday, apparently with a bang as many stores reported record sales after what most considered a very weak few months for them. My current shopping list being pretty much empty, I was thinking I'd get out of this year's sale without too much damage to the ol' bank account. So of course I ended up buying a bunch of things this Saturday, mostly due to hanging out for an hour or so in the 6e on my way to my parents. Rookie mistake, I know.
The "final" booty ?

Thankfully this sort of thing doesn't happen too often. I couldn't fathom being a fashion-addict, the type who goes to clothing stores every week and for whom the current sales period is like
the Superbowl. There's enough of them in Paris as it is, and that's fine with me.

No comments: