Tuesday, March 27, 2007

shine on

today was a glorious one, for this was the day I was able to wear shorts outdoors for the first time in 2007. The sun was blazing, the wind not too brisk for once, and my weekend hangover gone (goshdarn calvados), thus all conditions met for London to enjoy the sight of my oh-so pristine legs for the first time. No, don't thank me, really, I insist.

Also, I hit up the Abercrombie store this weekend, to see if it would remind me of the countless establishments I visited in yesteryears. Well, apart from the fresh-faced Dawson's extras working as staff, it was no dice on the nostalgia for me. A very prestigious location that was barely advertised on the outside, a near-dark interior, and LOUD thumping dance music had me wondering whether I'd mysteriously wandered into one of those shady Camden stores. Still, I'm a sucker for buying stuff, so I did end up getting a pair of jeans and a shirt. Self-control, what's that?

No comments: